Social media marketing can help elevate your audience and customer base drastically, but getting started can be challenging. It is imperative that you understand social media marketing fundamentals from maximizing quality to increasing online entry points. Let’s examine the laws of social media marketing and how Brian Cozzi, Inc. can help you reach your goal.
1. Patience: Social media marketing isn’t an overnight success. You must commit to long-term goals in order to achieve results.
2. Listening: Content marketing requires more listening and less talking. Join discussions and learn what is important to your target audience.
3. Focus: Instead of tackling all areas within your field, specialize in just one. A focused social media marketing strategy has a better chance for success.
4. Quality: Quality over quantity. It is better to have a nominal amount of connections that interact with your content versus thousands that disappear.
5. Compounding: Publish content that is attractive enough for your audience to re-share on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
6. Influence: Find online influencers that have quality audiences and build relationships with them. If they share your content, you have expanded your base.
7. Value: Add value to your marketing strategy through creating amazing content and developing relationships with your audience.
8. Acknowledgement: Acknowledge every person who reaches out to you like you would in real life. Building relationships is an important part of marketing success.
9. Accessibility: Consistently publish content and participate in conversations. If you disappear for extended periods of time, followers won’t hesitate to replace you.
10. Reciprocity: Spend some of your time sharing and talking about content published by others. This provides an incentive for others to do the same.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: A Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Business
So you want to start a business but you don’t know the steps to take to get there. Entrepreneurship is no simple journey. It entails a significant amount of time, hard work, failure, and rebuilding. But a true entrepreneur is not afraid of the struggles that come with such a rewarding endeavor. If you are ready to start your company, there are quite a few things to know and steps to follow before taking the plunge.
Being a small business owner means wearing a lot of hats ranging from a customer service representative, accountant, and project manager. This leaves little room to focus on marketing. One of the best ways to market your business is through local press coverage. The primary goal is to attain new customers and make your business known. While media coverage is a goal of many businesses, it is a tedious task.