Social media marketing can help elevate your audience and customer base drastically, but getting started can be challenging. It is imperative that you understand social media marketing fundamentals from maximizing quality to increasing online entry points. Let’s examine the laws of social media marketing and how Brian Cozzi, Inc. can help you reach your goal.
1. Patience: Social media marketing isn’t an overnight success. You must commit to long-term goals in order to achieve results.
2. Listening: Content marketing requires more listening and less talking. Join discussions and learn what is important to your target audience.
3. Focus: Instead of tackling all areas within your field, specialize in just one. A focused social media marketing strategy has a better chance for success.
4. Quality: Quality over quantity. It is better to have a nominal amount of connections that interact with your content versus thousands that disappear.
5. Compounding: Publish content that is attractive enough for your audience to re-share on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
6. Influence: Find online influencers that have quality audiences and build relationships with them. If they share your content, you have expanded your base.
7. Value: Add value to your marketing strategy through creating amazing content and developing relationships with your audience.
8. Acknowledgement: Acknowledge every person who reaches out to you like you would in real life. Building relationships is an important part of marketing success.
9. Accessibility: Consistently publish content and participate in conversations. If you disappear for extended periods of time, followers won’t hesitate to replace you.
10. Reciprocity: Spend some of your time sharing and talking about content published by others. This provides an incentive for others to do the same.
Who We Are: An Imperative Component to Any Website
A company’s “Who We Are” page is very important. It introduces your business to website visitors, outlines what you do, and builds the rapport that drives conversions. Despite being one of the most visited pages on a website, it is often overlooked. Optimizing this portion of your site is essential in boosting conversion rates and acquiring customers.
There are significant benefits that come with a business blog. It can provide relevant updates to customers about your products and services, offer insight into new trends, increase SEO efforts, and improve your search engine rankings. That being said, many companies are dumbfounded when their blog fails to generate revenue or traffic to their business. This failure tends to follow specific patterns across all fields.