Social media marketing can help elevate your audience and customer base drastically, but getting started can be challenging. It is imperative that you understand social media marketing fundamentals from maximizing quality to increasing online entry points. Let’s examine the laws of social media marketing and how Brian Cozzi, Inc. can help you reach your goal.
1. Patience: Social media marketing isn’t an overnight success. You must commit to long-term goals in order to achieve results.
2. Listening: Content marketing requires more listening and less talking. Join discussions and learn what is important to your target audience.
3. Focus: Instead of tackling all areas within your field, specialize in just one. A focused social media marketing strategy has a better chance for success.
4. Quality: Quality over quantity. It is better to have a nominal amount of connections that interact with your content versus thousands that disappear.
5. Compounding: Publish content that is attractive enough for your audience to re-share on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
6. Influence: Find online influencers that have quality audiences and build relationships with them. If they share your content, you have expanded your base.
7. Value: Add value to your marketing strategy through creating amazing content and developing relationships with your audience.
8. Acknowledgement: Acknowledge every person who reaches out to you like you would in real life. Building relationships is an important part of marketing success.
9. Accessibility: Consistently publish content and participate in conversations. If you disappear for extended periods of time, followers won’t hesitate to replace you.
10. Reciprocity: Spend some of your time sharing and talking about content published by others. This provides an incentive for others to do the same.
Business success is not all rainbows and butterflies. It is difficult and requires team effort. It takes hard work, knocking on door after door, making cold calls, and learning a number of lessons along the way. At the very basic level, you need a team to collaborate with. While this task may be more difficult for some, it is essential for the success of your business. Let’s explore how to build a team for your company.
Business Name vs. Trademark: What’s The Difference?
When you start a business, one of the most important things you can do is protect your name. If a company opened up shop using your same name, it could take a big hit on your sales. When building a brand, investing in advertising, and ensuring that consumers can find you, it is essential that you have properly protected your business name in the event that others want to use it. Unfortunately, many business owners are unaware of the difference between registering their name and filing for a trademark.