Many companies have the belief that social media management is a meaningless task that utilizes unnecessary funds. In a down economy, the first budget that is generally cut is marketing efforts, unless the company is forward-thinking and understands how vital this component is for their business. Hiring a social media manager who maintains marketing initiatives on varying applications is imperative for the following reasons:
1. To handle social media automation. Social media management doesn’t consist of merely posting content on sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. It is a complex process enhanced through using a variety of tools and techniques. This can help grow your company and save money in the long haul.
2. To boost search engine optimization. To increase search engine ranks, one must first understand how rankings are generated and how to create content that is attractive. SEO efforts are quite time consuming but will pay off in the end.
3. To manage the online community. Social media managers act as a brand ambassador through listening and responding to your customers on social media. Additionally, they can reach out to multiple outlets and bloggers who can make your business expand.
4. To have someone with business knowledge. When you hire on an individual to maintain your social media efforts, you want to ensure they understand the facets of your business. Social media managers know what trends to follow and how to gain the most from your efforts.
5. To stay on top of trends and technology. While most people understand the basic aspects of social media, they may not understand the variety of tools that can enhance your business. Through hiring a specialist, such as Brian Cozzi, Inc. you can ensure that your marketing efforts are in good hands.
Brian Cozzi, Inc. has extensive knowledge in how businesses can leverage social media for marketing, communication, customer loyalty, and client activation. Our campaigns allow our clients to tell their story to the right audiences in order to help build loyal and engaged brand advocates.
Who We Are: An Imperative Component to Any Website
A company’s “Who We Are” page is very important. It introduces your business to website visitors, outlines what you do, and builds the rapport that drives conversions. Despite being one of the most visited pages on a website, it is often overlooked. Optimizing this portion of your site is essential in boosting conversion rates and acquiring customers.
There are significant benefits that come with a business blog. It can provide relevant updates to customers about your products and services, offer insight into new trends, increase SEO efforts, and improve your search engine rankings. That being said, many companies are dumbfounded when their blog fails to generate revenue or traffic to their business. This failure tends to follow specific patterns across all fields.